Deciding to buy Restylane Lidocaine can lead to some advantages over alternative dermal fillers. Introduced and approved by the FDA over a decade ago, Restylane has been found to have multiple uses in a variety of cosmetic procedures. Restylane was introduced and FDA approved in the United States in 2012.
- Restylane-L is a clear, injectable gel containing hyaluronic acid (HA) and lidocaine. HA is a naturally occurring substance in the body that helps to keep skin plump and hydrated. Lidocaine is a local anesthetic that helps to reduce pain during injection.
- Restylane-L is used to treat moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds (the lines that run from the nose to the corners of the mouth) and marionette lines (the lines that run from the corners of the mouth to the chin). It is also used to enhance the lips in patients over the age of 21.
- Restylane-L is injected into the skin with a fine needle. The procedure is typically done in a doctor's office and takes about 30 minutes. There may be some swelling and bruising at the injection site, but these side effects usually go away within a few days.
- Restylane-L is a safe and effective treatment for wrinkles and folds. It is FDA-approved and has been used by millions of people worldwide. The results of treatment typically last for 6 to 12 months.
Here are some of the benefits of Restylane-L:
- It is a safe and effective treatment for wrinkles and folds.
- It is FDA-approved and has been used by millions of people worldwide.
- The results of treatment typically last for 6 to 12 months.
- It is a minimally invasive procedure that can be done in a doctor's office.
- There are few side effects, and those that do occur are usually mild and go away on their own.
If you are considering Restylane-L for the treatment of wrinkles or folds, be sure to talk to your doctor about the risks and benefits.
Restylane Lidocaine Candidates:
Patients with deep wrinkles and folds on the face or nasolabial folds are the ideal candidates for Restylane Lidocaine. This dermal filler provides a very effective way to get the rejuvenated look many people desire as they age. Formulated with non-animal stabilized Hyaluronic Acid (NASHA), it replenishes lost Hyaluronic Acid in the body so that skin volume naturally increases for that fresh-faced, plumped-up look.
Hyaluronic Acid in Restylane is unique in that it can absorb up to 1,000 times its own weight in water, so by injecting Restylane Lidocaine into the skin, it provides a more viable solution than merely applying it topically, which is what most women do. By injecting Restylane, results are way more evident.
Common Restylane Lidocaine Side Effects:
Bruising and swelling are common at the site of injection, however, they will subside within a few days, making very little recovery time, an even more attractive option. Don’t use it on patients that are hypersensitive to Lidocaine for best results.
Restylane may also sometimes interact with prescription medicines, so it’s crucial to discuss with your doctor and get informed about the side effects of using Restylane.
Restylane L is Guaranteed Authentic:
Marx Med allows medical staff and practitioners to buy Restylane Lidocaine online at a discount price. Every Restylane product we sell is backed by us with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, In addition, all of our merchandise is guaranteed authentic and from the manufacturer.
This product is for professional use only. It is intended to be used in a medical setting by licensed medical professionals who specialize in aesthetic medicine.