Buy Hyaluronidase Online
- Content: Hyaluronidase 1500 I.U., Mannitol
- Manufacturer: Laboratoires Elviderm, France
- Form: Freeze-dried white powder in a glass vial
- Administration: Subcutaneous and intramuscular injection
- Storage: Room temperature (no cooling required)
Hyaluronidase is an enzyme that is capable of dissolving hyaluronic acid. It is FDA-approved and has been safely used in the medical industry worldwide to dissolve and reverse dermal fillers. The hyaluronic acid molecules in the dermal filler are broken down when hyaluronidase is injected into the region where the filler has been applied, leading to the filler's dissolution and absorption by the body. Hyaluronidase is commonly used in medicine to improve the absorption and effectiveness of other injected medications, such as local anesthetics or other certain treatments. It is also used to dissolve dermal fillers that were injected for cosmetic purposes. It is important to discuss any concerns or questions you may have about hyaluronidase with your healthcare provider before undergoing treatment. They can help you determine if it is an appropriate option for your individual needs and provide you with guidance on how it is used efficiently to give you the best aesthetic result.
Uses of Hyaluronidase:
- Fillers that are not properly placed
- Skin unevenness
- Nodules and lumps
- Tyndall's effect (discoloration)
- Emergency situations such as vascular occlusions
- Other complications
How to dissolve hyaluronic acid filler:
For each 1mL of hyaluronic acid filler, use 100-150 Units of hyaluronidase.
How to reconstitute Hyaluronidase:
You can reconstitute hyaluronidase as follows:
- 10 ml of saline solution is needed
- Draw 10 ml of saline in a syringe
- Inject 1ml of the saline into the Hyaluronidase Vial
- Mix well until the hyaluronidase powder is dissolved
- Draw back into the syringe the 1ml Hyaluronidase solution
- Now that the 1ml of Hyaluronidase is mixed with the remaining 9ml of saline, we have 150 units of hyaluronidase per ml.
- Remember to discard any hyaluronidase content that is left after treatment.
What's in the box:
The box contains 5 vials of hyaluronidase, 1500IU/vial.
Please note that Saline is not provided. Order Saline solution 0.9%
Click the following link for an overview video of Hyaluronidase
For in-depth information on Hyaluronidase 1500iu, read our article "Hyaluronidase the Ultimate Guide".
Hyaluronidase allergy test:
Perform a patch test: Clean the skin and mark out the test area. Subcutaneously inject a tiny amount of Hyaluronidase and wait 10-20 minutes to monitor any adverse responses or allergies, even though they are uncommon. Despite the fact that it is not a strictly mandatory step, a patch test is usually recommended, especially if the treatment is not an emergency. Erythema is normal after injection of hyaluronidase and it will subside right after the treatment.
Treatment with hyaluronidase is contraindicated if there are symptoms of urticaria or an allergic reaction.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions:
Is hyaluronidase safe?
Hyaluronidase is totally safe when used in its correct dose and as directed by a healthcare professional.
Can a vascular occlusion occur from a Hyaluronidase injection?
Not at all. Hyaluronidase doesn't cause occlusions of any kind. On the contrary, it is used to treat and unblock vascular occlusions, when we say occlusions we mean the ones caused by HA filler or related products.
Can Hyaluronidase ruin my lips?
Hyaluronidase is totally safe to be used in the lips and it will only dissolve the Ha deposits.
Will facial fat dissolve by using hyaluronidase?
It is not possible to dissolve fat with hyaluronidase. Therefore, dissolving hyaluronic acid fillers in a fatty region will not affect the fat tissue. As a side note, skin texture will not be affected by hyaluronidase either.
Can permanent damage occur from using hyaluronidase?
Hyaluronidase does not cause permanent damage if used safely (under the supervision of medical professionals) and in moderate dosage. Bruising, redness or skin irritation at the injection site is only temporary and will resolve in no time.
How much Hyaluronidase to inject?
1 ml of hyaluronic acid is normally dissolved with 100 to 150 international units of Hyaluronidase.
Can I use anesthetic products (for numbing) with Hyaluronidase?
Topical (Emla or similar) and local anesthetics can be safely used prior to administering hyaluronidase.
Can hyaluronidase migration occur?
Migration of hyaluronidase is uncommon.
Hyaluronidase: capable of causing swelling?
Bruising and swelling occur after any injectable treatment however that's only temporary and subsides shortly after treatment.
How soon does hyaluronidase start to work?
The filler starts dissolving immediately after injection. Effects are noticeable within 3 hours after the injection. And the full effect is seen in 24-48 hours after treatment.
Is all filler dissolvable with hyaluronidase?
Not all products are dissolved with Hyaluronidase. Hyaluronic acid fillers are the only type that can be dissolved by a Hyaluronidase injection. During this process, the HA is converted from a gel into a fluid.
After Hyaluronidase, am I able to get dermal filler again?
After being dissolved by the hyaluronidase enzyme, a hyaluronic acid dermal filler (or other) can indeed be injected once again. It just depends on when. There needs to be a gap between dissolving and replenishing, depending on the situation this has to be evaluated by a professional assessment.
Is Botox reversible with Hyaluronidase 1500 IU?
No, hyaluronidase has no impact whatsoever on Botox nor does it reverse its effects. Only hyaluronic acid based products are dissolvable with hyaluronidase 1500 iu. Because HA is not present in botox, the enzyme hyaluronidase cannot impact it.
Will Hyaluronidase dissolve my natural hyaluronic acid?
If hyaluronidase is used correctly and safely it won't cause loss of natural hyaluronic acid. It also won't disintegrate or harm other healthy tissue.
How soon can I have filler after using hyaluronidase?
The period is typically 5 days, however, it varies depending on each individual case. To be safe, it is highly advisable to wait 2 weeks after dissolving an HA dermal filler before receiving another one.
Can Hyaluronidase dissolve fat?
The short answer is no, it does not dissolve fat in any way.
What are the potential benefits of using Hyaluronidase?
- Enhancing the effectiveness of injectable fillers: Hyaluronidase can be used to dissolve or break down hyaluronic acid-based fillers that have been overfilled, misplaced, or resulted in uneven texture.
- Improving absorption of drugs: When administered along with certain medications, hyaluronidase can help to increase their absorption rate, thereby making them more effective.
- Facilitating surgical procedures: Hyaluronidase can be used by doctors to help spread local anesthesia, making it more effective and reducing the amount of anesthetic needed.
- Treating inflammation and edema: Hyaluronidase can be used to break down the hyaluronic acid that contributes to inflammation and edema, resulting in a reduction of symptoms.
- Treating cancer: In certain types of cancer, hyaluronidase has been used to break down the hyaluronic acid in tumors, making them more susceptible to chemotherapy and radiation treatments.
Where can I buy Hyaluronidase?
You can buy hyaluronidase from many different sources, such as local medical suppliers or online suppliers. You can also buy Hyaluronidase from Marx-Med.com by placing your order directly on our website or by calling us at (646)665-7222.
Do you sell Liporase?
We do not sell Liporase, and won't be stocking it in the future.
Below are some products that can be dissolved by Hyaluronidase 1500 IU injection:
The list includes a wider range of products and is not limited to the ones below,
Restylane Fillers such as: